Definition – TAEKWONDO:
It is a martial arts sport. It was included in ART of Korea in 1940. The first one is played in South Korea.
The game includes two techniques for those people, which is a very important game. In this, you can meet or you can kick.
It is also know as TKD, TAE KWON DO, TAEKWON-DO, TAEKON-DO.
It was added to the Olympics in 2000
pay attention –
CHA RYUHT is a scene from SOHGI ARM, made immediately. Must be NAD’S leg mastitis.
CLOSED STANCE –
MOA Sohgi Min toggle.
Ready Sense Chan Bi Means was already using it. Will tell about the sugar Voda app is being told about, is tied in the back of the body and a FIRST has been written about the seat in front of the Vidaart app.
SHORT STANCE – AHP SOHGI is included in POOMSAE
Long position – The AHP KOOBI front leg bent is a stance with AMDF back leg locked studs.
- In Taekwondo they consist of three rounds of two three minutes each – the game restarts with a break of one minute between each round.
- Taekwondo mat is a 10-meter square in which the competition is played
- A match of taekwondo can win an opponent by knockout or a maximum lead in points
Scoring in taekwondo:
- A referee and three players oversee the competition, and a point is awarded only when two or more players register a hit at the same time.
- One point is scored for each battle on the body, and two points are awarded for a kick to the face. If a player defeats his opponent, he gets extra points and his chances of winning are higher.
- To know all the rules and points of this game, look in Games Prediction and this game has become a very popular game in India and many people play this game.
Olympic Competition Rules for Taekwondo:
The weights for the Taekwondo competition are as follows:
- Male – less than 58 kg; Less than 68 kg, 80 kg, 80 kg is 177 pounds and above.
- Female – under 49 kg (about 108 lb); Less than 57 kg, 67 kg (about 147.7 lb); More than 67 kg.
- The Olympic Taekwondo competition is held for the gold and silver medalists.
- To reach the quarters it is necessary to win the game and then win the semi-finals and lose in one of the final. After another knockout process, two pool winners are scored. Each pool winner faces a green semi-final from the other side of the draw.